Showing all 3 results
Custom QR codes
Standard QR codes, although easily recognisable, can be an ugly part of product labelling or your design. We can make your QR code with colour and logos to better match your brand image.
If you have a good designer, they can modify the QR codes for you. However, this is often expensive, and sometimes they can inadvertently damage the actual QR code so that it won’t scan.
We have dedicated designers that can provide custom QR code designs for you.
This product includes;
- A static or dynamic QR code (see below for the difference between static and dynamic)
- QR code images design in 4 formats (SVG, eps, pdf and png)
In the comments box on the checkout page tell us about your company’s brand and how you will be using the QR code. Let us know the colours you want. Email us your logo as a png or jpeg file. Then our designers can create a custom QR code for you.
Any extra design time is charged at 15 USD per hour.
This example shows the same QR code in original and customised versions.
There are limits to the changes we can make to a QR code as the overriding aim is to maintain its ability to be scanned. We can introduce two colours (with gradients), add a custom logo to the centre and alter the QR code’s foreground elements.
Static and Dynamic
STATIC QR Codes
Static QR codes encode your URL directly in the QR code. They are permanent. They will work as long as your website URL doesn’t change. They can’t be changed, as the URL is encoded directly in the QR Code. They have unlimited scans. Static QR codes can also be used for things other than URLs, e.g. encoding text, v business cards, sending an email or SMS messages.
DYNAMIC QR Codes
These use our Dynamic QR Code service, which enables the target URL to be changed repeatedly in the future if required.
- Unlimited scans: Scans of the Dynamic QR Code are UNLIMITED so long as you don’t abuse the QR code with millions of scans that cause technical problems such as crashed servers.
- Functions for life: The Dynamic QR Code, with its redirection capability, will function FREE for two years and will continue to function thereafter for as long as you pay an annual fee of $15.
- Unlimited redirection of the target URL: On initial purchase, you specify a target URL. You can ask us to REDIRECT the target URL as often as you wish, at a fee of $15 for each redirection.
- Custom Tracking Reports: You can pay us for TRACKING REPORTS with prices depending on frequency, the complexity of reports, and how many QR Codes are being tracked – please enquire for details.
This is to make payment for the re-direct of a previously purchased dynamic QR code.
QR Code Tracking Report
Track your statistics, location, sources and shares.
On-demand, unlimited access to your QR code data. No logins required.
Example – Location tab:
Example – Statistics tab:
Tracking reports are only available for dynamic QR codes.
$50 for 2 years unlimited tracking
note this only works on dynamic QR codes purchased from us.